Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets | Perfect For the Modern Kitchen
Easy to maintain and keep clean, stainless steel pantry cupboards and countertops and kitchen racks are catching the eyes of home-owners who are looking for something that has a longer life span and gives their kitchen an elegant tailored look. Stainless steel is easily replacing old school wooden cabinets as it is more durable, stronger and tougher as compared to wood. Click here to see the recent projects for staniless steel pantry for houses / projects for temple pantry
Top 5 Advantages of Stainless Steel Pantry
- Stainless steel is low on maintenance, does not absorb dirt, resists smudges and cuff marks.
- Rust-proof and stain resistant, stainless steel maintains its look and beauty for a longer duration as compared to other rack materials like wood and plastic.
- The non-porous quality of stainless makes it extremely resistant to germs as compared to wood and plastic kitchen racks.
- You can easily accentuate the look of your modular kitchen by adding stainless steel racks as they can easily match any kitchen interior design.
- One of the biggest advantages of having stainless steel kitchen rack is that it does not affect the flavour of foods. If somehow the food comes in contact with the surface it will not get harmed as it doesn’t attract dirt and germs.
- Matches any colour
- State-of-the-art glass for maximum product visibility
- Your choice of double and tripled glazed glass panels and heated glass for improved efficiency
- Insulated and heated aluminium door and unit frames
- Versatile and practical shelving systems
- Full stainless steel construction with removable panels for easy cleaning
- Custom made to your size and finish requirements
- Glass side panels provide even more light and vision to the display - optional
- High quality fluorescent or LED lighting
- Glass shelves for improved aesthetics
Our Recent Works for Stainless Steel Pantry